Saturday, April 10, 2010

MissCandylicious of Cam Girl Performer


Hot Sugar`BabyDoll!Do you feel the lush urge to SPICE up your life?!Let my lascivious sweet POISON run through your veins and take you for a ride into orgasmic pleasure,DELICIOUS like a little piece of HEAVEN!Can you resist?!JOIN MY FAN CLUB FOR FREE AND GET $0.70 OFF!DISCOUNT CODE:candybox

What turns me on: BUBBLE baths,champagne,WHITE roses,cute and fluffy bunny slippers,everything about SEX,open minded pp with a great sense of HUMOUR,intelligent men with a strong personality who know how to make a lil ol girl like me feel SEXY,make me feel 100% wanted,BACK RUBS!

What turns me off: Disrespectful,arrogant and unmanared pp that rush things way to much and think everything is for FREE,stupidity,ignorance and RUDENESS!!

My expertise: I love to get NAUGHTY,just try me and you will DEFINITELY ASK FOR MORE,better get ready for my amazing skills,you wont regret one single SECOND,come check me out,you will get drown by my addictive sweet charm,i will satisfy all of your intimate desires,100% NATURAL!!

Click Here To Join Free For Chat With Me