Monday, April 19, 2010

PantyhosedLegs of Cam Girl Performer


NEW!An English speaking model home alone.Natural 36C tits,super ASS,deep ANAL,toys,DOUBLE PENETRATION~atm~CUTE ~UNIFORMS~heels, nylon,PANTYHOSE( all types),satin,ROLEPLA YS,stockings,BOOTS,h eels,FETISHES!Come in,tell me ur requests,i do a lot,maybe Im ur dream girl?)

What turns me on: I luv roleplays,luv to be ur MISTRESS or SLAVE, innocent angel or dirty slut:).I luv teasing,posing,changing my outfit,wear my UNIFORMS.I would luv to be ur NURSE,secretary and etc I like to show off my sexy lil feet,strong pretty legs,luv to cover them in PANTYHOSE.Luv to be watched.

What turns me off: Nonsence,rudeness n beeing pushed when u try to get ALL right NOW in hurry,by this way u show ur disrespect to a women,U r here to play TOGETHER, remeber that n we will get a big pleasure:)

My expertise: Real hot PANTYHOSE-SHOW,the biggest collection of hose and outfit,flexible strong body,great figure and friendly nature:).Psychology and artist diplomas.

Click Here To Join Free For Chat With Me